1. Contact JKCS to arrange a meeting with the principal and a personalized tour of the school, or come to one of our open houses.
2. Review the JKCS information package which is available from the school. Much of the information can be found by browsing the website; see also JKCS FAQ's.
3. Family meeting - Two members of the Admission Committee will meet with each family. After that meeting, a recommendation will go to the Board of Directors.
4. Submission of enrolment documents. Click below for online admissions form.
5. Confirmation of enrolment, family submits tuition payment form & cheques.
Tuition Fees cover all textbooks, bus transportation and most class trips. If you would like to learn more details on how tuition is calculated please contact the school.
* Tuition rates are per family (not per student). Families with children only in JK or SK qualify for the discounted rates. Tax savings may be applicable but would be different for every family. There also may be tuition reduction programs available, please contact the school to learn more.
*Since John Knox Christian School is a charitable organization, tax receipts are issued for tuition. A tax receipt will be issued in the spring for the tuition amount less the Revenue Canada calculated cost per student. Contact us for more information about tuition and finances.